I have been informed that my blog of late has been seriously lacking in cuteness. I am informed of that every day that there aren't pictures of Little Miss. I get it. Okay.
Poor Jedi. No longer top dog, but still so cute.
There is a biological difference between boys and girls. A boy probably would have been thrilled to be behind the wheel. She was just happy with the chap-stick.
The nesting family is done. I learned a few things painting this. Number one is that it was harder than I expected. Apparently my alter ego is a Molly Mormon RS President because that's what it ended up looking like. And I now know what my husband would look like if he gained 65 pounds.
Cute enough for ya?
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)