Friday, September 26, 2008

The Cuteness Factor

I have been informed that my blog of late has been seriously lacking in cuteness. I am informed of that every day that there aren't pictures of Little Miss. I get it. Okay.



Poor Jedi. No longer top dog, but still so cute.


There is a biological difference between boys and girls. A boy probably would have been thrilled to be behind the wheel. She was just happy with the chap-stick.


The nesting family is done. I learned a few things painting this. Number one is that it was harder than I expected. Apparently my alter ego is a Molly Mormon RS President because that's what it ended up looking like. And I now know what my husband would look like if he gained 65 pounds.

Cute enough for ya?

2 comments:

Natster said...

She is sooooooooooooooo cute! I love it! And those nesting dolls rock!

Anonymous said...

She is too damn cute.

Blog Archive