I got to hold Grady last night. I don't have pictures to prove it, but I promise I did. He is the cutest Little Bug! The second cutest baby in the universe for sure! I held and got to smell him. The smell of the tiniest babies like that is better than Tommy Girl (my personal favorite of perfumes which I've worn since Jr. High).
Yesterday I was like, "See how much I've grown!" I'm sooo over my crappy ovaries, jacked up fallopian tubes, and insufficient uterine lining!
But today I'm more like, Could you just work for like say ten months? Pretty please. I will share some of Angela's amazing lemon meringue pie with you if we could just get a little guy here. I have an extra piece in the fridge right this second. Well, I did until I ate it for breakfast. I really don't want to have to fill out more questionnaires.
Am I being selfish? Don't care.
I want more kids.
More kids and more pie.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)