Remember creepy? Well, she/it went the way of the dogs. Ani was done with her in about three minutes. Take that creepy doll! But matryoshkas have still been on the brain. So, when I saw this it was like inspiration straight from heaven. Or the blogiverse. But still.
Paint your own blank set! Are you kidding me? This is exactly what I've been looking for. I ordered the three piece set to make Papa, Mommy, and Little Miss.
And this Playdate dress pattern from Oliver and S.
In this fabric.
Planning Christmas is almost more fun that opening presents. Almost.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)