But only if I get eaten by a bear on our hiking trip. There are bets going around on whether or not we come home earlier because we can't stand to be away from Little Miss for two days. Any takers?
Just a couple of things before we head out-
If something happens to me, please don't let my dogs end up in the pound. There should be enough life insurance to support them to the lifestyle they've become accustomed to.
Somebody, for the love! Keep my kid off the pole and off of Cops.
Oh, and Milo...Happy Birthday you little bugger. I can't believe you waited until I was out of cell phone range to show up. Now I'll be the last to know.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)