Monday, September 29, 2008

News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!

I get that you're hormonally whacked. I get that you're uncomfortable. I get that you're sick and want to vomit just so the feeling of wanting to vomit will go away. I get that you have hemorrhoids and varicose veins and you think your body has turned on you. But what I don't get is how you expected to grow a child without these things happening. To all you pregnant people out there, YOU'RE NOT FAT! You have a person growing inside of you.

But if you are fat and pregnant, quit eating for two. Or don't and get fat.
Whatever.
Don't care.
Just don't want to hear "I'm so fat" from a pregnant person again this week.

You're not fat, you're pregnant. There is a difference. One of them being that people who are actually "fat" don't post pictures of their bare bellies on their blogs. But don't even get me started.

I can't believe I actually had to inform you of this.
Now back your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I couldn't agree more! Very aggravating and annoying! The only thing worse is hearing complaints about how "they" can't fit into their skinny jeans a week post partum! yikes! relax people!

Blog Archive