You don't care? Well, I'm doing laundry and washing diapers today so unless you'd like a visual of those activities you're stuck with what I'm knitting.
I was doing so well on Christmas projects. I have it figured out that if I complete one project a week I'll be done the first week of December. But I was side tracked by a little trip up the hill to a great little yarn shop. I was on a mission for sock yarn and came back with yarn for bell bottoms for Little Miss. Personally, I think every child should own a pair of hand knit bell bottoms. They are a necessity. Right Husband?
He says, "Yes Dear. Anything to keep you and my Little Miss happy." Now that she is saying "Papapapapapapa" when he gets home- he's toast. I'm going to start getting her to ask for things. Little Miss can you say Knit Picks, Lantern Moon, or how about handspun?
Could you say no to this? Pleeeeeease!?!
Soon we will work on "What does an alpaca say? What does a Merino say? and what does an Angora say?"
Ok. I'm about ready to admit I have a problem. A big yarn problem.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)