Not an expression I use lightly. But this is a happy day.
For months I have told myself that the paperwork doesn't matter. That no court, or judge, or even temple sealing can tell me, my husband, or my daughter who our family is. And yet...it matters very, very much.
So Weiner, I mean Wayner. I forgive you for being a putz. And not returning phone calls, and then when you can't avoid me any longer wimping out and having your secretary do the dirty work for you. I forgive you, because you made my day today. You made my day so big that my eyes filled up with tears at the news you gave me. And that's not easy to do. I'm the Mayor and I'm a pretty tough chick.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)