Feast or famine. That's pretty much how life rolls, huh? Same goes with the pics. We're all about the cuteness factor this weekend.
My favorite face ever. She scrunches up her face and sniffs- like we do when we tickle her.
But what was really cute was watching her and Catherine share cookies yesterday. I would have taken pics but it would have been over the top cuteness. Overdose levels of cuteness. You couldn't have handled it. (And I left the camera in the car.)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- How I decompress when I get home from work.
- News Flash: YOU'RE NOT FAT!!!
- What I'm Knitting
- Nature! Eeew! Get if off of me.
- Tag. No Touch backs.
- Cutefest Continues
- The Cuteness Factor
- My life is over as I know it.
- Matryoshkas are back.
- Bringing out the bilungualness in me.
- Scratch that.
- Now or never.
- I like my husband and I don't care if you know it....
- Oh Happy Day!
- How do you do that?
- Cuz you're all staying up late...
- I've got twelve hours until the shower.
- Almost famous.
- Sneak Peek
- Next time.
- The greatest inventions of all time.
- She gets it from her mom and a little anxiety.
- I didn't forget.
- I'm just Good-for-nothin' Mom.
- You like big butts and you cannot lie!
- Camping Review and a Book Report
- The Church is true. Adoption is true. Amen.
- This could be my last and final post ever...
- Not all fun and games.
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- ▼ September (32)