Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday is a Random Day

If you really think about it, Saturday is a random day of the week. You do the most random things on Saturdays. Most other days have their routines and don't necessarily vary from week to week. But Saturday....that is a random day. One week you may paint floorboards, the next get on a plane, clean the garage, get a haircut or manicure, or even go to the zoo. So in honor of Saturday here is some randomness for you.

1- Rocking out to Queen, well...rocks.

2- I took my own advice and planted something. Meet Lola the Lavender (I hear they are hardy.) And my garden frog. He currently doesn't have a name so I will call him Nomad. He has been with us since the beginning. He was on our wedding registry. I never in a million years thought someone would get him for us, but I thought he was cute. Imagine my surprise when someone I didn't even know very well showed up at my shower with him. Guess she thought he was cute too.


3- Forbidden Kingdom is not the best movie I've ever seen. And Jackie Chan is my secret boyfriend. John described it as a cross between Never Ending Story and Karate Kid. But it has both Jackie Chan and Jet Li so you're bound to come out of there wanting to "hiyah" and do superflips.

4- Diaper bags are a fabulous way to sneak treats into a movie theater.

5- I want a hysterectomy for Christmas.

The End.

6 comments:

featherhead said...

O.K. Not to be a whiner and a complainer, and not to say that Nomad isn't cute, but out of the last twelve pictures posted (yes I counted!!) only one is of Little Miss. What's up with that???!!!

Natster said...

you want a hysterectomy for christmas?

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Yes, please oh please. If it doesn't work anyway what is the point. I'm libel to bleed to death.

Mothership said...

Yes I want a hysterectomy for Christmas also I wonder if we could get a two for one deal :) I love your frog and new lavender looks great and they do so well.

Holly said...

I want a hysterectomy for Mother's Day....how approriate is that?

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I say, "highly". I'm in.

Blog Archive