Saturday, April 12, 2008

What are you doing?

I'm up early and I was up late because Handsome Husband is camping with the scouts. As you know, I don't sleep well when he's gone, but I don't really mind. All the more waking hours to get some projects finished.

This weekend's motto is use-your-stash weekend followed closely by finish-the-projects-you've got.

So this is what I'm doing. What are you doing? I love, love, love to see pics of other's projects. Can you say Flickr anyone?

Completed:

#1. Play gym for Little Miss- My own creation with supplies from Home Depot. You don't know how many looks I got with Little Miss in her sling as we wandered through the electrical and plumbing departments at Home Depot looking like we knew exactly what we were doing. :)

#2. Fabric baby blocks- On-line tutorial

#3. Toddler Jumper- Plymouth pattern (I started this at Thanksgiving, but lost the pattern.
Miracle of miracles, I found it yesterday!)

Still to go:
#1. Market Bag : Elisa's Nest Tote from Purl Bee using the linen I got for Easter
#2. Petal bib from Oneskein by Leigh Radford
#3. Cupcake hat
#4. I've been commissioned by someone in the ward to make a hat for their son. I'm using this pattern from Etsy.
#5. Spiral Bag from Oneskein by Leigh Radford
#6. Toddler jacket (I love Plymouth's children's patterns. They are so simple to follow and yet turn out so cute!)

and many, many more! See, to-do lists are always longer than what you've actually gotten done. I will post pics of the end results at the end of my craft-abulous weekend!

2 comments:

Mothership said...

You are brilliant.

Mothership said...

I finally finished the afghan for Gadgette and am now working on a quilt and granny squares for a pillow for my bedroom.

Blog Archive