Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crash Landing

The masses have descended on our place for a sleepover, making things a little cozy. There actually are beds and assigned sleeping arrangements but everyone just kind of stayed wherever they fell asleep. That is until Jordan got up to go to the bathroom and Ani and Jedi snuck into his spot. He must have been too tired to have them move because this is what I found when I woke up this morning.

I was giving Jess and Jordan a hard time about sleeping in the same room when Jordan pointed out that Jess was over there and he was snuggling with the dogs. I made a rule that I got parental rights to any children conceived in my home. Consider that a warning to any future visitors.


Little Miss however has her own special spot. Snuggling with her new Baby Dumbo from Grammie. And I have changed the spelling of Grammy at my mother's request. She has this thing about unique spellings. Hence my first given name.

And I wasn't kidding about all crepes all the time. I have two pounds of raspberries to wash and four pounds of strawberries to hull. I will come back when I have pictures that do not qualify as black mail paraphernalia.

2 comments:

northslopegang said...

You must have had some kind of party!! It looks like a scene from my home. Nat and Clint should fit in just fine when they come to visit.

cambridgeclan said...

Looks like you all had a good time. At leat the dogs are warm and soft. There are worse things that could have ended up on the couch.

Blog Archive