Saturday, July 5, 2008

Festive Fun


I have a food hangover. Can that happen? I'm thinking maybe it can. Even Little Miss looks like she's been hittin' the bottle. I ate in excess. There was no moderation in the consumption of garlic pesto I ate yesterday. And then there's the pork tenderloin, corn, baked beans, bacon wrapped onions, (Yes Dad, onions wrapped in bacon. You are jealous, I know.) frog-eye salad, fruit salad, chips, dip, heaven knows how many appetizers, topped off with a chocolate eclair dessert that will make you swoon. We knew it was going to be a rockin' party when guess who met us at the door?


Little Miss cozy-ed (I have no idea how to spell that word) up to Great-Grandma Kay. They were the most festively dressed pair there.


WARNING: This blog contains pictures known to the State of California to cause blindness, visual disturbances, or other irreparable harm.

IN OTHER WORDS: It's been a really long time since parts of us have seen the sun.


7 comments:

mousemovie said...

Holy Marmoreal, Batman!! I thought I was white....

Crazy Me... said...

Don't worry Yannette, Little Miss's cuteness detracts from your overall glow of whiteness.

Oh, and you still call it frog eyed salad?
hahahaha

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Marmoreal- ADJECTIVE: Resembling marble, as in smoothness, whiteness, or hardness.

Yes. White, smooth, hard abs. Thanks for noticing. :)

Casey said...

That is ONE CUTE miss independence! And whiteness today, means less wrinkles tomorrow!

Crazy Me... said...

hey, Net if you want a new background you have to tell me what you want.... (the more specific the better...)

Erica said...

haha...that's okay. at least you only glow when you are in your swim suit. I glow all the time. :D

Anonymous said...

Erica is right, you are not nearly as white as she is and sad day I have officially lost my tan:(

Blog Archive