Thursday, July 10, 2008

Everything looks a little hazy

There are things in life we do not understand. Just because we don't understand them, doesn't make them less true. God loves us and wants us to be happy. Some day it will all make sense. Some will get to Heaven and be surprised at who else is there. And others will be surprised they made it.

I have spent the morning doing research and reading on some subjects that I have had a personal conflict with. In trying to get clarity and a more defined perspective or a solid stance on the issue, all I've been able to come up with is that.

I know I'm being vague and a little abstract. Trust me- I have debated all morning back and forth, typing away madly and then backspacing just as ferociously, and ultimately deciding that this is not the time or place to have this conversation. But I couldn't leave you hanging without a post. Just wanted you to know we're out here in the smoke (more than a little ironic), watching a movie marathon while we wait for it to clear.

1 comment:

northslopegang said...

Man if you can get your head cleared let me know..I"m always in a fog. Today I feel like I'm on too much of something. Can't type, sew or doing anything that requires thinking. Many need to go back to bed.

Blog Archive