Sunday, July 13, 2008

Don't Eat Yellow Snow

Writing every day is getting old. It's all about quality not quantity, right? Wrong. It's about me having something that I can check off my to-do list every darn day no matter how lazy I decide to be. It's now part of my morning ritual to wake up and share some words of wisdom that I either pull out of nowhere or share how not to get on my bad side. Today, I got nothin'. Don't eat yellow snow. (Unless you're Bear Grylls. Then you're getting paid.) That's something, right? I told Handsome Husband that and he said, "you're really digging at the bottom of the barrel, huh?" Nope. It could get soooo much worse. We haven't hit the knock-knock jokes yet. Hope you learn something more profound in RS.

6 comments:

northslopegang said...

Great advice!!

featherhead said...

Who says you need to say anything.... just keep posting pics of Little Miss and we're happy!!

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock....

Im about there! but you have a plethora of material with little Miss.

Crazy Me... said...

Wednesday you will have all sorts of things to blog about. :)

Crazy Me... said...

Oh, he comes in at 1:15 :)

cambridgeclan said...

I love reading your comments and I would share the knock knock jokes with the boys. I hope that everyone learned something in RS today too because I taught. We miss you guys!

Blog Archive